Julia Rose, Personal Trainer/Group Fitness Instructor
Julia has been in the health and fitness industry over 10 years. She works in a variety of settings in the Durham/Chapel Hill area including: the JCC, Osher Lifelong Learning Institute at Duke University and The Forest at Duke. She has a passion for helping adults set SMART fitness goals and achieve them.
During the past 10 years she has obtained and maintained the following certifications:
- ACE (American Council on Exercise) – Certified Personal Trainer
- ACE Senior Fitness Specialist
- BEST Program for Osteoporosis Prevention and Treatment
- Water Aerobics Instructor
- TRX Suspension Trainer
- Silver Sneakers
- American Safety & Health Institute CPR, AED, First Aid and Emergency Oxygen
She teaches several group fitness classes from strength and power for 50 + to deep water aerobics. Synchronized and lap swimming are her favorite physical activities and she enjoys communing with nature through hiking, camping and outdoor concerts. 7 children and 6 grandchildren keep her young!