Intersession Camp: Grades K-5
Preschool Intersession Camp: Age 3-5 (must be potty-trained)
Questions? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 919-354-4948
Registration, Hours, and Costs
School’s out, J’s in! Come on over for exciting days of fun and friends at our intersession camps! Activities may include sports, games, crafts, cooking, playground time, aerial silks, nature, and more. Preschoolers have a rest/nap time after lunch. (Preschool camp on selected dates. Must be potty trained.)
Registration: Please call the Welcome Desk at 919-354-4936 or register online here. Registration for 2018-2019 dates opens in August.
Waitlists: You will not be charged to be placed on a waitlist, and we can often add more spaces as staffing allows. We will contact you if space becomes available!
Camp: 8:30am – 3:30 pm
Cost: Member $40/day; Guest $55/day
Extended Care: 8:00-8:30am and 3:30-5:30pm
Cost: Member $10/day; Guest $12/day
Intersession Camp Dates – 2018-2019 calendar will be available soon!
- DPS – Durham Public Schools – Traditional Schedule
- DPS-YR – Durham Public Schools – Year Round
- CHCCS – Chapel Hill Carrboro City Schools
- L – Lerner School
To see availability for camp dates, please click here and choose the School’s Out Camps category. You can also search for School’s Out Camp.
Snow Day Camps
When schools are closed for inclement weather, but the roads are safe and the JCC is open, we may open a Snow Day Camp. Hours will depend on when the building can open safely, and cost depends on hours. Please be aware that there is no guarantee we will be able to offer camp every time schools are closed.
As soon as we know we are offering a camp (evening before or morning of) we will send an email to the JCC email list and post on our facebook page with a link to registration. Space fills very quickly!
Special Needs Inclusion
If your camper has special needs, click here for information on our inclusion program. Due to staff capacity for inclusion, space is limited at our camps. Contact email@example.com to inquire about capacity.
What to bring/wear
- Health form – can be completed online here
- Lunch and 2 snacks following our kashrut guidelines (found in the Family Handbook)–anyone staying for aftercare will want to bring an additional snack.
- Water bottle
- Closed-toed shoes
- Layers for outdoor time
- Preschoolers: change of clothes (required!) and nap items (optional)
- You will receive an email the week before a camp with any other important information.
Waitlist and cancellation policies
- If camp is full, you may be placed on a waitlist. We will contact you to let you know if a space is available, and you will have a window of time in which to register before we move to the next person on the waitlist.
- Advanced notice of at least 3 business days required for refunds. No refunds are given for missed days due to illness.
- Click here for our Family Handbook and Behavior Agreement for full policies and procedures.