Intersession Camp: Grades K-5
Preschool Intersession Camp: Age 3-5
Questions? Contact us at email@example.com or 919-354-4948
Registration, Hours, and Costs
School’s out, J’s in! Come on over for exciting days of fun and friends at our intersession camps! Activities may include sports, games, crafts, cooking, playground time, aerial silks, nature, and more. Preschoolers have a rest/nap time after lunch. (Preschool camp on selected dates. Must be potty trained.)
Registration for ALL 2017-2018 dates open now!
To register, call the Welcome Desk at 919-354-4936 or register online here.
Waitlists: You will not be charged to be placed on a waitlist, and we can often add more spaces as staffing allows. We will contact you if space becomes available!
Camp: 8:30am – 3:30 pm
Cost: Member $40/day; Guest $55/day
Extended Care: 8:00-8:30am and 3:30-5:30pm
Cost: Member $10/day; Guest $12/day
Intersession Camp Dates
- DPS – Durham Public Schools – Traditional Schedule
- DPS-YR – Durham Public Schools – Year Round
- CHCCS – Chapel Hill Carrboro City Schools
- L – Lerner School
|Dates (Schools)||K-5th Grade||Preschool|
|Mon-Fri, Oct 2-6 (DPS-YR, Th-F L, Preschool Th-F only)||M-W & F open, Th Waitlist||Waitlist|
|Mon-Fri, Oct 9-13 (DPS-YR, Th-F L, Preschool Th-F only)||Open||Open|
|Fri, Nov 10 (DPS, DPS-YR, CHCCS)||Waitlist||Open|
|Mon, Nov 13 (L)||Open||Waitlist|
|Wed, Nov 22 (all)||Waitlist||Open|
|Fri, Dec 1 (L)||Open||Open|
|Mon-Fri, Dec 18-22 (DPS-YR, L, Fri all)||Waitlist||Open|
|Tues-Fri, Dec 26-29 (all)||T Open, W-F Waitlist||Open|
|LEGO Camp, Tues-Fri, Dec 26-29 (all)||Open||N/A|
|Tues-Fri, Jan 2-5 (DPS-YR. No preschool.)||Waitlist||N/A|
|Mon, Jan 15 (DPS, DPS-YR, CHCCS)||Open||Open|
|Tues, Jan 16 (DPS, CHCCS)||Waitlist||Open|
|Mon, Jan 29 (L)||Open||Waitlist|
|Mon, Feb 19 (DPS, CHCCS, L)||Waitlist||Waitlist|
|Tues, Feb 20 (L)||Open||Waitlist|
|Weds, Feb 28 (DPS-YR, No preschool)||Open||N/A|
|Mon-Thurs, Mar 26-29 (DPS-YR. No preschool.)||Open||N/A|
|Fri, Mar 30 (all)||Waitlist||Waitlist|
|Mon-Fri, Apr 2-6 (all)||Waitlist||M-Th Waitlist, F Open|
|Mon, May 21 (L)||Open||Waitlist|
Master your engineering skills with PlayWell TEKnologies and tens of thousands of LEGO®! Apply real-world concepts in physics, engineering, and architecture through engineer-designed projects. Design and build as never bore, and explore your craziest ideas in a supportive environment. LEGO Campers will join Traditional School’s Out Camp after lunch.
Dates and costs:
Winter break 4 day camp: Dec 26-29, 2017
Times: 8:30am-3:30pm (extended care available)
Ages: Grades K-5
Cost: $250/members, $300/guests
Snow Day Camps
When schools are closed for inclement weather, but the roads are safe and the JCC is open, we may open a Snow Day Camp. Hours will depend on when the building can open safely, and cost depends on hours.
As soon as we know we are offering a camp (evening before or morning of) we will send an email to the JCC email list and post on our facebook page with a link to registration. Space fills very quickly!
Special Needs Inclusion
If your camper has special needs, click here for information on our inclusion program. Due to staff capacity for inclusion, space is limited at our camps. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to inquire about capacity.
What to bring/wear
- Health form – can be completed online here
- Lunch and 2 snacks following our kashrut guidelines (found in the Family Handbook)
- Water bottle
- Closed-toed shoes
- Layers for outdoor time
- Preschoolers: change of clothes and nap items (optional)
- You will receive an email the week before a camp with any other important information.
Waitlist and cancellation policies
- If camp is full, you may be placed on a waitlist. We will contact you to let you know if a space is available, and you will have a window of time in which to register before we move to the next person on the waitlist.
- Advanced notice of at least 3 business days required for refunds. No refunds are given for missed days due to illness.
- Click here for our Family Handbook and Behavior Agreement for full policies and procedures.