Please note, this system is not yet optimized for mobile devices, so we recommend using a desktop or laptop.
- Go to our online registration portal.
- Search for camp programs
- You can browse by category (Specialty Camps 2nd-5th, Classic Camps 4th-5th, etc), or filter by program date or camper’s birth date.
- Select a camp and click the Register button. You will be prompted to login, set up access to your online account, or create an account.
- Members and past members – please enter the name and birth date of the adult primary account holder, and from there you can register your camper
- Past participants setting up access to your account, if only a camper is in our system and not a parent, enter the camper’s name and birth date
- Guests who have never been part of a membership or program at the Levin JCC, select “Create an Account”
- Select your camps
- Select the camper’s name and answer a few questions about them.
- Click Add More Programs to add more camps for this camper or a sibling.
- When you are finished selecting camps for all siblings, click Next to check out.
- Fill out Authorized Pick Ups and Health and Information forms
- You can add Authorized Pick Ups now, or you can log in later and add or edit this list.
- Fill out your health and camp information. To edit it later (for example if your camper discovers a new allergy), contact email@example.com.
- Review your selections and complete your payment
- You can pay in full or pay a $50 per week deposit.
- You may pay with a credit card or bank draft. You can also apply any gift cards or credits on your account.
- Your balance will be automatically scheduled using your original payment method.
- You can log in to your account to view registrations, make payments, update billing methods, and print tax statements.
If you need help creating or accessing your account or completing a registration, please contact us! 919-354-4936, or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Cancellation, Change, and Late Registration Fees
- Until June 1: No cancellation fees or change fees.
- After June 1: $50 cancellation fee per week of camp; $10 change fee
- After 7 business days prior to the first day of a session: no refunds. Registrations after this time will incur a $15 Late Registration fee.
- All balances due June 1. To inquire about a payment plan, contact email@example.com
- Refunds will not be given for missed days due to illness.
Member Discount Eligibility
Campers who are part of an All-Inclusive Family Membership at the Levin JCC at the time of registration and participation are eligible for member pricing. Member pricing does not apply to Summer, Cultural, or Individual/Couple Memberships.