Do you know someone who is looking for a seasonal summer job as a counselor, Art Specialist, Aftercare Coordinator, etc? If so, check out our Shelanu Employment page HERE.
How to Register
Paper registration: Camp Shelanu Registration Form 2018 –Mail or drop off at the JCC with credit card info, cash or check.
Please note, this system is not yet optimized for mobile devices, so we recommend using a desktop or laptop.
- Search for camp programs
- You can browse by category (Specialty Camps 2nd-5th, Traditional Camps 4th-5th, etc), or filter by program date or camper’s birth date.
- Select a camp and click the Register button. You will be prompted to login, set up access to your online account, or create an account.
- Members and past members – please enter the name and birth date of the adult primary account holder, and from there you can register your camper
- Past participants setting up access to your account, if only a camper is in our system and not a parent, enter the camper’s name and birth date
- Guests who have never been part of a membership or program at the Levin JCC, select “Create an Account”
- Select your camps
- Select the camper’s name and answer a few questions about them.
- Click Add More Programs to add more camps for this camper or a sibling.
- When you are finished selecting camps for all siblings, click Next to check out.
- Review your selections and complete your payment
- You can pay in full or pay a $50 per week deposit.
- You may pay with a credit card or bank draft. You can also apply any gift cards or credits on your account.
- Your balance will be automatically scheduled using your original payment method.
- You can log in to your account to switch weeks, view registrations, make payments, update billing methods, and print tax statements.
If you need help creating or accessing your account or completing a registration, please contact us! 919-354-4936, or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Cancellation, Change, and Late Registration Fees
- Until March 31: No cancellation fees or change fees. You can switch a camp using your online account.
- After April 1: $50 cancellation fee per week of camp; $10 change fee
- After 7 business days prior to the first day of a session: no refunds. Registrations after this time will incur a $15 Late Registration fee.
Please submit your request in writing to email@example.com. Refunds will not be given for missed days due to illness.
Member Discount Eligibility
Campers who are part of an All-Inclusive Family Membership at the Levin JCC at the time of registration and participation are eligible for member pricing. Member pricing does not apply to Summer, Cultural, or Individual/Couple Memberships.