We offer a variety of sports recreation activities for teens including:
- Pick-up basketball
- Aerial dance
- Tumbling and back-handsprings
- Small Group Teen Fitness Training
- Mitzvah Corps
- Maccabi Games (7/30/17-8/4/17)
If you are interested in taking a Group Exercise Class or working out in the Fitness Center:
- 13-15 year olds must participate in an orientation with a trainer (some exceptions are made for 12 year olds, same rules apply)
- If the trainer approves the minor (approves: maturity, understanding of equipment and fits on the equipment that the minor wants to use), then the minor can use the facility (or take a class), but must have an adult with them at all times
- 16+ year olds can use the Fitness Center and take a Group Exercise Class without orientation or an adult present
Red Cross Babysitting training for ages 11-15, including week-long summer camps and teacher workday/weekend trainings
Rising 8th, 9th, and 10th graders check out Camp Shelanu’s Leader In Training (LIT) program.
Rising 11th grades and up, check out staff positions at Camp Shelanu and the snack bar.