The Levin JCC hosts a wide range of events throughout the year, with something for everyone!
- We celebrate Jewish holidays with festivals, which include activities for children, live music, a shuk (local vendors)), and of course food!
- We have an annual Jewish Food Festival, where you can treat yourself to our homemade goodies such as falafel, babka, bbq brisket sandwiches, pickles, latkes, knishes, chocolate egg creams, local crafted beer, and more!)
- We host informative and educational events, including events by the Jewish Community Realtions Council and the Israel Center
- We thank our members for their support with a pancake breakfast
- We sell round challah around Rosh Hashanah, the Jewish New Year, while collecting apple donations to give to local food banks
At the JCC we are a destination for important conversations. Our new series “JCC Conversations,” is where we discuss important and relevant issues. We look forward to expanding these types of programming, so please check back regularly, and we look forward to seeing you at the “J!”