Pre-registration for in-person classes and pool time is required by clicking on the links in the schedule.
Aug 10th-24th schedule – coming soon
Virtual classes update
- Starting Monday, August 10, virtual classes are available to members only and will all be on Zoom
- Click on the location of the class in the schedule above to register and you will get a link by email
- You will need the number on your membership key card and the password you will receive on Aug 5 to register
- If you need a new membership key card or did not get the email with the password, contact us
- Guests: click here for our Guest Interest Form to be informed if a guest pass program becomes available, or join our Healthy Living Facebook group to view videos of past classes
- If you are not familiar with Zoom, click here for tutorial resources.
- Aqua Boot Camp: A combination of outdoor exercises using the deck and the pool for interval training. Improve your cardio, strength, agility and endurance with controlled body exercises and utilizing the pool for swimming laps, water running and more. Class is designed for intermediate and advanced levels.
- Chair Yoga: A gentle form of yoga where we do poses both seated on a chair (preferably without arms) and use the chair as a prop (standing beside and behind it). You’ll need a strap. If you don’t have one, you could use a belt, towel or a tie.
- COMMIT Dance: A dynamic, fun-filled HIIT (High Intensity Interval Training) style dance workout. Each routine focuses on essential fitness elements created to a variety of popular music, from all over the world that will inspire everyone to get moving. All levels welcome!
- Every Bit Fit: Whether you are returning to a regular exercise regimen or simply wishing to improve strength, flexibility, and fitness, this is your hour! Let’s work together to get our grooves on in this total-body workout designed for healthy, active adults. Featuring low-impact moves and easy-to-follow but challenging pacing, no equipment is necessary (for now), but do bring your can-do attitude, mat, water, and smile to tone up and have fun. All levels welcome.
- Hard Core and HIIT: A class for those looking to get in shape! Improve your strength, cardio, agility, speed, and endurance with a variety of exercises. Class is designed for intermediate and advanced levels.
- Lap Swim: This activity allows you to swim at your own pace in individual lap lanes. This is a great workout for your whole body to increase your endurance, muscle strength, and cardiovascular fitness.
- Lo-HIIT: An interval training class with intervals of 40/15-20 seconds, showing modifications for all levels.
- Mat Pilates: This class will introduce you to all the exercises Joe Pilates created to help a body become stronger, more flexible, and more stable. You will learn how to move more efficiently with the help of a stronger core. Suitable for all fitness levels.
- NIA: Neuromuscular Integrative Action is a holistic, sensory-based movement practice that combines the spirited energy of jazz, modern dance, and improvisational movement with the power and precision of the martial arts, along with the flexibility, balance, and sensory awareness of yoga, the Feldenkrais Method, and the Alexander Technique.
- Nutrition Tips: Tune in every week on Facebook Live for some nutrition and cooking tips from the J’s resident Registered Dietician and Nutritionist, Jamie Rincker.
- Outdoor Circuit: There will be three stations setup outside. Each day will feature a different combination of fitness equipment suitable for a circuit workout, such as a cycling bike, kettlebells, balance balls, and medicine balls. One of our Personal Trainers will be there to make sure you know how to use the equipment and provide some ideas but will not be leading nor teaching a structured workout.
- POUND: A full-body drumming workout that uniquely combines cardio, conditioning, and strength training with yoga and Pilates-inspired movements using lightly weighted exercise drumsticks.
- Qigong: Routines that will promote balance and energy.
- Smart Strength: Sculpt your body, build core strength, and challenge your endurance and flexibility. Learn how to safely combine resistance, strength training, and muscle lengthening to increase flexibility and tone, enhance muscular coordination, reduce stress, and improve posture and alignment, helping you to feel and look better than ever. All levels welcome.
- Strong with Cardio and Strength: Total body workout.
- Tabata: Bring your 2 – 8 pound hand weights, a mat, a towel, a water bottle, and join Lisa in a 30 minute tabata class that will get your body moving in intervals of 20 seconds of work with a 10 second recovery period . We do that 8 times and then move on to another exercise. All exercises can be modified for hi impact to no impact to include everyone who comes out to have fun!
- Water Aerobics: Truly all levels. An ultra-low impact combination of cardio, strength, and stretching that reduces strain on joints and muscles.
- Yoga Flow: Enjoy a challenging class format designed to help you find connection through mindfulness and centering, breath work, yoga postures, and alignment principles. This class will help you bring balance to the body, breath, mind, and spirit.
- Zumba: This total-body dance workout is set to Latin and international music. Get ready for a serious workout – as well as a seriously fun dance party!