You are invited to participate in the Israel Festival photography contest. Winners will be selected at our Israel Festival, Yom Ha’Atzmaut celebration on April 26th. Winners will receive a prize!
Guidelines (if you have further questions please contact firstname.lastname@example.org)
1) The photograph must be Israel-themed.
2) Entries must be hand delivered to the Levin JCC by Monday April 20th or sent as a jpeg attachment to email@example.com
3) Maximum of 2 entries per person.
4) Please write your name on the back of the photograph: include the title of the photograph, description of the the image in the photo, and your name on a separate piece of paper.
5) The photographs must be 8”x10” on glossy photo stock.
6) The entrant must declare that he/she is the owner of the photograph. Place name and address of photographer on the back of the photo.
7) The winner will be chosen by a vote from the attendees at the Israel Festival on April 26th at the Levin JCC. The winner will be announced Israel Fest at 2:45 on April 26th.