The Levin JCC is an inclusive environment, open to all people regardless of age, ability, race, religious affiliation, gender identity, or sexual orientation. We welcome families, students, retirees, individuals, and couples. Come to the J for a workout, for volunteer opportunities, for an art or cooking class, for toddler story time, to hang out with old friends or to meet new ones, to indulge in the challah–because, in all these ways, the J is for you.
The J is for…
- Up to 1.5 hours of complimentary daily childcare*
- State-of-the-art Fitness Center with free weights, weight machines, and all-new cardio equipment
- Full indoor basketball court
- Two seasonal outdoor, zero-entry pools with large waterslide, spray features, and lap lanes
- Spacious locker rooms with showers, steam rooms, and pool deck access
- Pilates Studio equipped with Cadillac and Reformer machines
- Functional Fitness Room with TRX equipment and spin bikes
- Over 30 weekly Group Exercise classes including HIIT, yoga, POUND, Zumba, and Tai Chi
- Certified Personal Trainers and Massage Therapists
- Massages in a variety of modalities: deep tissue, sports therapy, hot stones, Shiatsu-Thai Blend, and Structural Integration using the Rolf Method
- Beautiful, open atrium with free wi-fi, lounge, and cafe tables
- Baked goods made in-house from the J-Cafe
- Member-only rates on programs, services, classes, and personal services
- Kids’ programming ranging from summer day camp, school’s out camps, Parents’ Morning Out, family movie nights, and after school enrichment classes
- Community Midrasha pre-collegiate courses for teens
- Adult and senior programs including film screenings, art workshops, cooking classes, book clubs, and speaker series
- Venue rentals for parties, large events, conferences, and meetings
The J is for you if summer’s your season! Summer members enjoy the same access to the J as our All-Inclusive year-round members, on a shorter season—from May to early September (exact dates to be announced for the coming year). You’ll have access to the facilities (including the Fitness Center, gym, and pool) and free Group Exercise classes., members-only pricing on personal services and programs, and plenty of time pool-side! Have a friend you’d like to bring with? You’ll receive 1 free guest pass for them to use!
Get started on some self-care with a Free Training Session with one of our Certified Personal Trainers!
Summer Membership Categories
- Family (2 adults + child/children up to age 26 living in the same household)
- Only Parent (1 adult and 1+ child/children)
Click here for Summer Membership Rates and Benefits!
The J is for you, year-round! All-Inclusive members have access to the facilities (including the Fitness Center, gym, and seasonal pool) and free Group Exercise classes. Receive members-only pricing on Personal Training, Massage Therapy, and Pilates sessions, as well as on events, classes, and programs that have a fee. Bring some friends to enjoy the J with you—you’ll receive 5 free guest passes annually.
All-Inclusive Members, refer a friend and get one month free! When your friend joins on an All-Inclusive Membership type, you’ll receive one month off your membership dues!
On a family membership? Your membership at the J also includes up to 90 minutes of free childcare daily, discounts for Camp Shelanu, Kid’s Night Out, and School’s Out Camp. Do the kids love tumbling, soccer, or just plain fun? You’ll also get members-only pricing on kid’s enrichment classes and programs.
Looking to jump-start a fitness routine? New members receive a Free Training Session with one of our certified Personal Trainers!
All-Inclusive Membership Categories
- Family (2 adults + child/children up to age 26 living in the same household) Join as a family
- Adult & 1 Dependent (1 adult and 1 child) (membership applies to a single individual parent and cannot be transferred to additional parent) Join as an adult with a dependent
- Adult & 2+ Dependents (1 adult and 2 or more children) Join as an adult with 2+ dependents
- Individual Join as an individual
- 70+ Individual Join as a 70+ individual
- Young Adult (Age 14-28) Join as a young adult
Looking to be a member at the J, but don’t have a need for our fitness or pool facilities? The Community Membership is for you.
Community Membership gives you belonging, with access to all our cultural programs and events, at member-only rates. Want to spend a day at the pool? You’ll receive 3 free guest passes annually.
A Community Membership also enables you to support the JCC—50% of your membership is tax deductible. You’ll help fund all the good we do, here and throughout our community.
Community Membership Categories
- Community Couples & Families
- Community Individual
The J is for your business or corporation! Corporate members pay a special membership rate with 5 or more employee-members, while enjoying all the benefits of an All-Inclusive Membership to the J.
Want to find out more about a corporate membership option? Contact Rebecca at firstname.lastname@example.org.
See for yourself!
Come for a personal tour of the facilities, get your questions answered, and meet some of our staff and community members. We welcome visitors and provide tours throughout the week and by appointment, but listed below are our upcoming drop-in Open Houses. We hope to see you there:
- Thursday, January 9, 4-7pm
- Sunday, January 12, 10am-2pm; Enjoy complimentary fruit smoothies and meet the JCC’s certified personal trainers!
- Thursday, March 5, 4-7pm
- Sunday, March 8, 10am-2pm
Want to chat, have questions about which option is best for you, or ready to join? Contact Rebecca in our membership office at 919-354-4950, email@example.com, or fill out the form below.