Pam Donnelly, LMBT (NC Lic. #16483)
Pam has been a body worker for over 20 years. While sitting at a desk for 18 years in the corporate world, Pam became very aware of the stressors of a sedentary career. Her own experiences of headaches, neck and shoulder issues give her a realistic reference toward her clients. Her massage sessions are geared toward problem solving and resolution of your pain and discomfort.
For a more complete bodywork experience, Pam has, for 15 years, been providing the 10 session series of Structural Integration, the work of Dr. Ida Rolf. In these sessions the connective tissue web (fascia) of the body is manipulated, resulting in structural realignments and numerous other health benefits.
Her qualifications include:
- North Carolina Licensed Massage Therapist (#16483)
- 1998 Graduate of Somerset School of Massage Therapy, NJ
- 1999 – 2018 NCBTMB Certified
- 2003 Certified Structural Integration Therapist, ISI, Fla
- 2013 Certified Qigong Healer, Robert Peng style