Pam Taylor, Director of Healthy Living, Personal Trainer/Group Fitness Instructor
Pam has been in the health and fitness industry over 20 years. She worked at the JCC in Columbia, SC for seven years as a manager and fitness director in the fitness department. She has a passion to help others lead a healthy lifestyle. She focuses her energy on improving quality of life while working one-on-one with her clients; teaching/coaching small group sessions, group fitness classes, and chair exercise classes.
During the past 8 years she has obtained the following certifications:
- ACE (American Council on Exercise) – Certified Personal Trainer
- NASM (National Academy of Sports Medicine) – Corrective Exercise Specialist
- Health Directions – Group Fitness Instructor
- Rep Reebok – Strength training and cycling
- American Red Cross – First Aid, CPR & AED
She teaches several group fitness classes: strength training, HIIT, cycling and more, and loves creating personal relationships with each of her clients to create a sense of belonging. She includes modifications for all levels of fitness in each of her classes. In her free time, she enjoys running, martial arts and spending time with her children and grandchildren.