Rebecca Grossfeld, LMBT (NC Lic. #10821) and Personal Trainer
Rebecca combines Massage Therapy, Personal Training, and Exercise Class Instruction to bring forth overall health and wellness. She integrates Myofascial, Swedish, Sports, and Deep tissue to create a gentle, but firm massage stroke to help your muscles relax on their own volition. She nurtures, relaxes, and releases muscle constriction. Clients describe her as “Power in a Small Package”, “Massage Whisperer”, and a Healer.
Her background in dance and 12+ years working at Structure House enabled her to empower many students and clients to overcome their fear of exercise and negative body image. Helping individuals develop courage, confidence, and an understanding of their movement potential thrills her! Her credentials include:
- Licensed Massaged and Bodywork Therapist
- Certified ECA World Fitness Personal and Group Exercise Trainer
- Physical Mind Institute Mat Pilates Certified
- A. Hampshire College: Dance, Choreography, and Performance
- Taught Gyrokineseis®, Dance, Cycle, Strength & Stretch, Children’s Creative Movement, and more
- CPR/First Aid Certified
Rebecca shares her compassion for life and cares deeply for this community.